CLIENT CONFERENCE 2016 IN ASSOCIATION WITH THE ASIAN BANKER IN GRAND HYATT HOTEL, BALI
The Asian Bankers Association (ABA) was organized in Taipei on October 29, 1981 as one of the service councils of the Confederation of Asia Pacific Chambers of Commerce and Industry (CACCI). Then called Asian Bankers Council, the ABA aimed to provide a forum for advancing the cause of the banking and finance industry in the region and promoting regional economic cooperation. ABA's membership currently includes over 100 of the leading banks from some 25 countries in the Asia-Pacific region.
The ABA was established with the following primary objectives:
- to provide a venue for an exchange of views and information on banking opportunities in the Asia-Pacific region;
- to facilitate the meeting of bankers in the region in an atmosphere of fellowship and friendship;
- to encourage joint activities that would enhance the role of its members in servicing the financial needs of their respective economies and in promoting regional development; and
- to undertake projects that will encourage trade, industrial, and investment cooperation in the Asia-Pacific region.
ABA holds a general meeting every year. It also conducts, in conjunction with the general meeting, annual seminars to broaden the perspective of members on the situation and opportunities in the region. In addition, workshops are held to enable members to exchange their views on current developments and issues in the banking industry.
Other activities include an information program, which consists of the publication of the ABA Newsletter and the Journal on Banking and Finance; and a professional development program, which includes exchange programs and training courses on banking and finance and advanced banking management conducted with leading training institutes in the region.
Activity CLIENT CONFERENCE 2016 :
- License Do cument handed-over to IT Director of Bank Syariah Mandiri
- Invoice Signing between HBM and BPC, accompanied by BPC's Legal.
- Give away Event by the Author and VP of Alibaba Group